Fiber is very nutritious and has amazing properties. Fiber is mostly found in plant foods and fruits.
Benefits of fiber for body health
Fiber is effective for the body from the digestive system to regulating blood pressure, and daily consumption of 20 to 35 grams of dietary fiber is recommended by many international regulatory groups.
The benefits of fiber for the body include:
– Helps people with diabetes
– Control of heart disease
– Prevents colon cancer
– Prevention of constipation
– Treatment of diarrhea with fibrous food
– Treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
– Strengthens the immune system
– Cholesterol control
– Prevention of diverticulosis
– Treatment of hemorrhoids
– Properties of fiber for the body and helping to lose weight
– Reduces the risk of gallstones and kidney stones
– Increases bone health
– skin care
Dates are the fruit of the palm tree. Along with iron, dates contain significant amounts of potassium, dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, and vitamins A and B. Dates Supplier Malaysia can increase energy levels and remove digestive diseases.
Also, foods containing fiber are very suitable for the digestive system and, as mentioned earlier, they will be effective in preventing colon cancer and reducing colon polyps.